WHY BUSINESS NEEDS TO BE AT THE TABLE
Colorado's employers need a workforce that has the communication, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills that are needed in any profession to meet current and future demands. Today, 59% of jobs require a postsecondary credential and this need for advanced training and education is expected to grow.
ACEC gives students a better understanding of possible career paths and helps them develop the skills and knowledge they need to succeed after high school.
Employers who work with ACEC directly contribute to career and industry awareness through programs and events for students, educators, and community members of all ages. The strategy of developing the future workforce, while long-term, has strong economic and workforce impacts over time. Industry involvement ensures our students are graduating high school with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in career and college.
Help ACEC grow the network of employers who understanding the importance of investing in youth NOW.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
ROI (Return on Investment) = ROI (Return on Involvement)
Return on Investment
- Promote your business & industry within Adams County (Reach over 20,000 students, their families, and educators)
- Build your industry’s workforce pipeline by investing in potential future employees
- Recruit potential employees by offering internships, apprenticeships, mentoring, tours of your facility, and job shadows
Return on Involvement
- Open students to various career opportunities
- Invest in the soft-skills and professional development of potential future employees
- Connect academic learning to relevant workplace skills
- Network with local business leaders at events
- Be a community leader by participating in ACEC events
- Contribute to strengthening the local community & economy